- Code PASI3003
- Unit Value 6 units
- Offered by School of Culture History and Language
- Course subject Pacific Studies
- Academic career Undergraduate
Requisite and Incompatibility
You will need to contact the School of Culture History and Language to request a permission code to enrol in this course.
- Bachelor of Arts (BARTS)
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (Sustainability) (BISSU)
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (Sustainability) (Honours) (AISSU)
- Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) (APHAR)
- Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) (APHSC)
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page. Tuition fees will be published by 1 October for the next year.
If you are a domestic graduate coursework or international student you will be required to pay tuition fees. Students continuing in their current program of study will have their tuition fees indexed annually from the year in which you commenced your program. Further information for domestic and international students about tuition and other fees can be found at Fees.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Band 1
- Unit value:
- 6 units
If you are an undergraduate student and have been offered a Commonwealth supported place, your fees are set by the Australian Government for each course. At ANU 1 EFTSL is 48 units (normally 8 x 6-unit courses). You can find your student contribution amount for each course at Fees. Where there is a unit range displayed for this course, not all unit options below may be available.
Domestic fee paying students
International fee paying students