- Minimum 24 Units
- Academic plan 6860XGCMGT
- CRICOS code NO CRICOS
- UAC code
The Graduate Certificate in Management is a short program of four courses which provide practical knowledge for higher level managerial and professional work and a foundation for further study, for example in the Master of Management or MBA programs.
The program may be undertaken online or on campus part-time over two semesters.
Upon successful completion, students will have the skills and knowledge to:
- apply a body of specialised knowledge in the areas of marketing, management and international business, including project management, in a range of managerial and professional contexts involving highly skilled work;
- demonstrate advanced cognitive, technical and communication skills, and be able to apply their learning in order to:
- analyse critically, evaluate and transform information for the purposes of management;
- analyse, generate and transmit solutions to complex managerial problems;
- effectively communicate knowledge, skills and ideas to others; and,
A Bachelor degree or international equivalent with an average mark of at least 65%
All applicants must meet the University’s English Language Admission Requirements for Students
The Graduate Certificate of Management requires completion of 24 units, which must consist of:
24 units from completion of the following compulsory courses:
BUSI7033 International Strategic Management
MGMT7030 Foundations of Management
MGMT7170 Tools and Techniques for Business Project Management
- Annual indicative fee for international students
- Annual indicative fee for domestic students
ANU offers a wide range of scholarships to students to assist with the cost of their studies.
Eligibility to apply for ANU scholarships varies depending on the specifics of the scholarship and can be categorised by the type of student you are. Specific scholarship application process information is included in the relevant scholarship listing.
For further information see the Scholarships website.
Please note if you are an international student, you won't be able to enrol in this program as this program is only allowed as a part-time enrolment.
For Domestic Students applying through UAC: If you have completed an overseas qualification, please send a scanned copy of your original testamur (graduation certificate) and academic transcript through to firstname.lastname@example.org. The scanned documents should be in colour and unaltered in size. Please include your name and UAC number in the email.Back to the top