- Length 1.5 year full-time
- Minimum 72 Units
- Academic plan MBADM
- CRICOS code 091188G
- UAC code
Field of Education
- Business Management
Building upon management experience and prior learning, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program provides middle managers with essential business and management knowledge and skills to move into senior management roles.
Graduates from ANU have been rated as Australia's most employable graduates and among the most sought after by employers worldwide.
The latest Global Employability University Ranking, published by the Times Higher Education, rated ANU as Australia's top university for getting a job for the fourth year in a row.
This program is available for applications to commence from First Semester, 2017
Upon successful completion, students will have the skills and knowledge to:
1. Evaluate and synthesize evidence to inform decision making
2. Create opportunities and novel solutions to organisational challenges
3. Work effectively with others to resolve challenges
4. Adapt to complex and uncertain situations
5. Engage, inform and influence stakeholders
6. Incorporate the influence of a changing global environment
7. Model ethical behaviour and make principled decisions
8. Integrate professional knowledge and skills from fellow middle managers
Further InformationNote: The Research School of Management will not be taking students into the MBA and MBA (Advanced) program in Semester 2 2017.
Students are encouraged to apply for the Semester 1 2018 intake.
- The deadline for the first round of applications is 30 September 2017.
- The deadline for the second round of applications is 29 October 2017.
Applicants must provide a curriculum vitae (CV) including employment history (duties, responsibilities, hours, name and nature of employer) and the contact details of two referees. A personal interview (in person or phone) may be required to confirm work experience. Please provide this information as a PDF and upload it with your application.
Interested in studying for 2 years? Check out the MBA (Advanced) program.
- Annual indicative fee for domestic students
For more information see: http://www.anu.edu.au/students/program-administration/costs-fees
- Annual indicative fee for international students
ANU offers a wide range of scholarships to students to assist with the cost of their studies.
Eligibility to apply for ANU scholarships varies depending on the specifics of the scholarship and can be categorised by the type of student you are. Specific scholarship application process information is included in the relevant scholarship listing.
For further information see the Scholarships website.
The Master of Business Administration requires the completion of 72 units, which must consist of:
72 units from from completion of the following compulsory courses:
Management Core Specialisation
Management Essentials Specialisation
Business Essentials Specialisation
|Year 1 48 units||BUSI7280 Managing in a Global Context 6 units||MGMT7020 Technology and Project Management 6 units||MGMT7250 Evidence-Based Management 6 units||MKTG7260 Marketing and Stakeholder Communications 6 units|
|MGMT8270 Leading People and Change 6 units||MGMT8015 Entrepreneurship and Innovation 6 units||MGMT8022 Strategic Management 6 units||MGMT8003 Organisational Behaviour 6 units|
|Year 2||BUSN8181 Financial Reporting and Analysis 6 units||ECON8069 Business Economics 6 units||FINM7006 Applied Foundations of Finance 6 units||MGMT7007 Managing for Sustainability 6 units|