- Total units 24 Units
- Specialisation code VIFX-SPEC
- Academic career Postgraduate
Deepen and extend your creativity using skills employed throughout the film and media industries and the creative arts sector with the Visual Effects specialisation. With the opportunity to plan and manage a small scale studio-based investigation in visual effects, you will learn professional skills and techniques used in the visual effects industry.
The Visual Effects specialisation will deepen your skills and expand your creative capacity in order to advance your career in the professional visual effects industry.
Learning OutcomesUpon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify a professional framework for their own investigations
- Exercise relevant professional judgement in the development of artworks
- Extend their range of practical skills
- Complete a project which demonstrates skills and knowledge in the field of visual effects
This specialisation requires the completion of 24 units, which must consist of:
24 units from completion of the following course(s):
|DART8116||Studio Practice: Research Project (Digital Industry) 6||6|
|DART8117||Studio Practice: Major Research Project (Digital Industry) 12||12|
|DART8118||Studio Practice: Extended Research Project (Digital Industry) 18||18|