- Code PSYC2201
- Unit Value 6 units
- Offered by Research School of Psychology
- ANU College ANU Joint Colleges of Science
- Course subject Psychology
- Areas of interest Psychology
- Academic career UGRD
- Mode of delivery Online or In Person
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:Students who successfully complete this course should:
• Have gained knowledge about how psychological theories and research can be applied to a
range of everyday and important human problems
• Appreciate how the major areas of psychology (clinical/health, cognitive/perception, social) can
be applied to understand human problems
• Aave participated and contributed to discussions and class exercises focused on understanding
the application of psychology to real life problems.
Indicative AssessmentEssay (50%; LO 1, 2, 3)
Final exam (50%; LO 1, 2, 3)
The ANU uses Turnitin to enhance student citation and referencing techniques, and to assess assignment submissions as a component of the University's approach to managing Academic Integrity. While the use of Turnitin is not mandatory, the ANU highly recommends Turnitin is used by both teaching staff and students. For additional information regarding Turnitin please visit the ANU Online website.
Workloadonline lectures and guided readings. Intensive delivery e.g., over 1 month
Requisite and Incompatibility
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
If you are a domestic graduate coursework or international student you will be required to pay tuition fees. Tuition fees are indexed annually. Further information for domestic and international students about tuition and other fees can be found at Fees.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units
If you are an undergraduate student and have been offered a Commonwealth supported place, your fees are set by the Australian Government for each course. At ANU 1 EFTSL is 48 units (normally 8 x 6-unit courses). You can find your student contribution amount for each course at Fees. Where there is a unit range displayed for this course, not all unit options below may be available.