- Code STAT3039
- Unit Value 6 units
- Offered by Rsch Sch of Finance, Actuarial Studies & App Stats
- ANU College ANU College of Business and Economics
- Course subject Statistics
- Areas of interest Statistics
- Academic career UGRD
- Mode of delivery In Person
The content for this Special Topics course is not fixed, but will be determined by the lecturer(s) of the course. Details for a specific offering of the course can be found in the class summary.
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the topics outlined in the class summary.
- Demonstrate an application of concepts associated with the topics studied, as discussed by the course convener.
- Typical assessment may include, but is not restricted to: exams, assignments, quizzes, presentations and other assessment as appropriate. (100) [LO 1,2]
The ANU uses Turnitin to enhance student citation and referencing techniques, and to assess assignment submissions as a component of the University's approach to managing Academic Integrity. While the use of Turnitin is not mandatory, the ANU highly recommends Turnitin is used by both teaching staff and students. For additional information regarding Turnitin please visit the ANU Online website.
Students are expected to commit 130 hours of work in completing this course. This includes time spent in scheduled classes and self-directed study time. Where classes are not scheduled, time spent may include meetings with the lecturer.
Requisite and Incompatibility
You will need to contact the Rsch Sch of Finance, Actuarial Studies & App Stats to request a permission code to enrol in this course.
Information about the prescribed textbook will be available via the class summary.
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
Commonwealth Support (CSP) Students
If you have been offered a Commonwealth supported place, your fees are set by the Australian Government for each course. At ANU 1 EFTSL is 48 units (normally 8 x 6-unit courses). More information about your student contribution amount for each course at Fees.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units
If you are a domestic graduate coursework student with a Domestic Tuition Fee (DTF) place or international student you will be required to pay course tuition fees (see below). Course tuition fees are indexed annually. Further information for domestic and international students about tuition and other fees can be found at Fees.
Where there is a unit range displayed for this course, not all unit options below may be available.