Graduate Certificate of Finance and Actuarial Statistics
A single postgraduate award offered by the ANU College of Business and Economics
Graduate Certificate of Finance and Actuarial Statistics0.5 Years 24 Units CFAS
The Graduate Certificate of Finance and Actuarial Statistics is designed for students who wish to:
- Develop a greater understanding of financial, actuarial or statistical principles and their application;
- Gain Part II exemption status for the Institute of Actuaries;
- Improve analytical skills for interpreting and analysing financial, actuarial or statistical information;
- Increase management skills for dealing with organisations, teams and policy issues; and,
- Expand their applied knowledge in various specialised areas of finance, actuarial studies or applied statistics.
Students who achieve a GPA of 4.5 for the Graduate Certificate of Finance and Actuarial Statistics with an appropriate specialisation may transfer to one of the RSFAS Masters Programs (Master of Applied Finance, Master of Finance, Master of Actuarial Studies, Master of Actuarial Practice, Master of Statistics).