Master of Business Administration
A single 1.5 year postgraduate award offered by the ANU College of Business and Economics
Master of Business Administration1.5 Years 72 Units MBADM
Building upon management experience and prior learning, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program provides middle managers with essential business and management knowledge and skills to move into senior management roles.
- Study in an exclusive program at the 1st ranked University in Australia and the 24th in the World (QS World University Rankings 2018/19).
- All applicants will be considered for the Research School of Management MBA Scholarships. The School offers up to 30 fee-waiver scholarships to attract high-calibre students into the MBA and MBA (Advanced) programs
- Be taught by world renowned scholars in the areas of evidence based management, international business, operational management, strategy, project management, information systems, change management, innovation and entrepreneurship, leadership and marketing. The Research School of Management is ranked 14th in the World in the area of “social science and management” in the 2018 QS World University Rankings by Subject, 1st in Australia for “business and economics” in 2018 THE Subject Rankings, and was rated equal best in Australia and “well above world standard” in the 2015 Excellence in Research Australia results.
- World’s first Evidence-Based management MBA program. All courses in the MBA have been redesigned to equip students with the skills to identify, evaluate and apply the best available evidence to inform more effective decision making.
- One February intake a year with MBA seminars and tutorials ranging in size between 20 and 50 students where quality interaction is possible.
- Finish in 1.5 years full-time or 3 years part-time (typically)
- Courses in the MBA are offered in the evening to cater for part-time students.