Master of Business Administration
A single 1.5 year postgraduate award offered by the ANU College of Business and Economics
Master of Business Administration1.5 Years 72 Units MBADM
This program is not available in 2024
Building upon management experience and prior learning, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program provides middle managers with essential business and management knowledge and skills to move into senior management roles.
- Study in an exclusive program at the 1st ranked University in Australia and the 30th in the World (QS World University Rankings 2023).
- All applicants will be considered for the Research School of Management MBA Scholarships that support the diversity of high-calibre students in the MBA program.
- Be taught by world-renowned scholars in evidence-based practice of management, international business, operational management, strategy, project management, information systems, change management, innovation and entrepreneurship, leadership and marketing. The Research School of Management is ranked 36th in the World in the area of “social science and management” in the 2023 QS World University Rankings by Subject , Top 5 in Australia for “business and economics” in 2023 THE Subject Rankings, and was rated equal best in Australia and “well above world standard” again in the 2018 Excellence in Research Australia results.
- World’s first Evidence-Based management MBA program. All courses in the MBA have been redesigned to equip students with the skills to identify, evaluate and apply the best available evidence to inform more effective decision making.
- One February intake a year with a typical class size between 20 and 50 students where quality interaction is possible.
- Finish in 1.5 years full-time or 3 years part-time (typically)
- Courses in the MBA are offered in the evening to cater for part-time students.