Bachelor of Mathematical Sciences
A single three year undergraduate degree offered by the ANU College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Bachelor of Mathematical Sciences3 Years 144 Units BMASC
- Which applies to me?
The program is an elite, research-focused program for exceptional students who want to pursue
- A career based in the quantitative modelling of the real world;
- A research oriented career in government, commerce or industry;
- Or postgraduate research leading to a higher degree.
This program provides a unique opportunity within Australia to study mathematics.
- We offer small class sizes when compared to other top Australian universities.
- We offer student access to some of the best mathematicians in Australia.
- We offer a stream of advanced courses from first year through to the honours year.
This program is not available for Semester 2 commencement.