- Length 1 year full-time
- Minimum 48 Units
- Academic plan DFAS
- CRICOS code 082264G
- UAC code
Field of Education
- Banking Finance and Related Fi
The Graduate Diploma of Finance and Actuarial Statistics requires the completion of 48 units, which must consist of:
24 units from completion of one of the following specialisations:
24 units from completion of courses from the following subject areas and courses:
ACST Actuarial Studies
FINM Financial Management
BUSN7008 Financial Statements and Reporting
ECON8069 Business Economics
A Bachelor degree or international equivalent with an average mark of at least 65%.
All applicants must meet the University’s English Language Admission Requirements for Students
- Annual indicative fee for domestic students
For more information see: http://www.anu.edu.au/students/program-administration/costs-fees
- Annual indicative fee for international students
ANU offers a wide range of scholarships to students to assist with the cost of their studies.
Eligibility to apply for ANU scholarships varies depending on the specifics of the scholarship and can be categorised by the type of student you are. Specific scholarship application process information is included in the relevant scholarship listing.
For further information see the Scholarships website.
The Graduate Diploma of Finance and Actuarial Statistics is designed for students who wish to:
- Develop a deep understanding of financial, actuarial and statistical principles and their application;
- Gain Part II exemption status for the Institute of Actuaries;
- Improve analytical skills for interpreting and analysing financial, actuarial and statistical information;
- Gain greater insight into the Australian and international financial markets;
- Increase management skills for dealing with organisations, teams and policy issues; and,
- Expand their applied knowledge in various specialised areas of finance, actuarial studies and applied statistics.
ANU provides you with more choice for your entrance score by offering the new Flexible Double Degree program.
The ANU Flexible Double Degree lets you build skills for your chosen career without forfeiting your passion. It's your choice to build a double degree partnership that suits your head and your heart.http://students.anu.edu.au/applications/
This program will not take applications for commencement after spring session, 2016
NEW program - available for applications commencing from Summer Session, 2015