- Length 4 years full-time
- Minimum 192 Units
- Academic plan AFEST
- CRICOS code 086222G
- UAC code
Mode of delivery
The Bachelor of Finance, Economics and Statistics (Honours) is an elite four year honours degree. The degree is targeted at excellent undergraduate students seeking a quantitative degree program that will equip them for graduate studies in Finance, Economics or Statistics and/or that will make them desirable to prestigious Government or Industry employers. The degree will fill a gap at the ANU by providing an attractive option for outstanding undergraduates who are seeking a quantitative degree program that has applications in a wide range of business areas. The degree will comprise courses from Finance, Economics and Statistics and also relevant courses from Mathematics.
This degree requires a total of 32 courses (192 units) as follow:
- 24 courses (144 units) for the Bachelor Component
- 8 courses (48 units) from the Honours Component
- ECON1101 Microeconomics 1 - 6 units
- FINM1001 Foundations of Finance - 6 units
- STAT1008 Quant Res Methods - 6 units
- MATH1115 Maths and Apps 1 H 6 units
- BUSN1001 Bus Rep & Analysis - 6 units
- MATH1116 Maths and Apps 2 H 6 units
- FINM2001 Corporate Finance - 6 units
- ECON1100 Economics 1 Honours - 6 units
- This degree is not available as a double degree
About this degree
In a Bachelor of Finance, Economics and Statistics (Honours) single degree program you will study a total of 32 courses (192 units). Typically you will take 4 courses per semester. You will be required to complete all the given courses in the Bachelors Component and select your Honours Program.
It is possible to enrol in fewer courses per semester but it will take you longer to finish your program and get your degree. If you are an international student you must always be enrolled full-time in 24 units each semester.
Please see the following link for study options. This program is not available for commencement in second semester.
For further information on specific discipline you can:
- Find information here (http://cbe.anu.edu.au/students/) or
For further course advice, please refer to https://www.cbe.anu.edu.au/students/student-information/get-program-advice/
Do you want to talk to someone before enrolling?