- Code ARTV3734
- Unit Value 6 units
- Offered by School of Art
- ANU College ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences
- Course subject Visual Arts
- Academic career UGRD
- Mode of delivery In Person
This course extends understanding of autographic and photographic processes. Students have the opportunity to explore individual areas of interest through the development of individual projects. Experimentation with materials, scale and creative problem solving are encouraged. Occupational health and safety instruction is an integral part of the course.
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to
- Demonstrate understanding of a range of sophisticated skills relevant to the discipline of advanced screenprinting in response to set tasks
- Independently explore the potential of material/s in advanced screenprinting
- Experiment with the application of concepts and processes in advanced screenprinting
- Critically engage with the historical and theoretical context of advanced screenprinting
Indicative AssessmentPortfolio of studio work (80%) [Learning outcomes 1-3]
Journal and state proofs (20%) [Learning Outcomes 1-3]
The ANU uses Turnitin to enhance student citation and referencing techniques, and to assess assignment submissions as a component of the University's approach to managing Academic Integrity. While the use of Turnitin is not mandatory, the ANU highly recommends Turnitin is used by both teaching staff and students. For additional information regarding Turnitin please visit the ANU Online website.
Workload4 hours per week lectures, tutorials, critiques and supervised studio practice and 6 hours per week independent studio practice.
Requisite and Incompatibility
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
If you are a domestic graduate coursework or international student you will be required to pay tuition fees. Tuition fees are indexed annually. Further information for domestic and international students about tuition and other fees can be found at Fees.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units
If you are an undergraduate student and have been offered a Commonwealth supported place, your fees are set by the Australian Government for each course. At ANU 1 EFTSL is 48 units (normally 8 x 6-unit courses). You can find your student contribution amount for each course at Fees. Where there is a unit range displayed for this course, not all unit options below may be available.