- Code JPNS6506
- Unit Value 6 units
- Offered by School of Culture History and Language
- ANU College ANU College of Asia and the Pacific
- Course subject Japanese
- Areas of interest Asian Languages
- Academic career PGRD
- AsPr Duck-Young Lee
- Mode of delivery In Person
- Co-taught Course
First Semester 2016
See Future Offerings
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:Upon successful completion of this course students should have the skills and knowledge to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of Japanese material related to the course subject area,
2. Demonstrate the ability to use relevant vocabulary to discuss the course topic areas,
3. Demonstrate competence in using advanced Japanese in different contexts,
4. Develop the confidence and expertise to engage in Japanese at an advanced level,
5. Demonstrate information gathering, presentation and analytic skills, and
6. Develop pair and group work skills that will enhance communicative abilities.
The ANU uses Turnitin to enhance student citation and referencing techniques, and to assess assignment submissions as a component of the University's approach to managing Academic Integrity. While the use of Turnitin is not mandatory, the ANU highly recommends Turnitin is used by both teaching staff and students. For additional information regarding Turnitin please visit the ANU Online website.
Requisite and Incompatibility
You will need to contact the School of Culture History and Language to request a permission code to enrol in this course.
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
If you are a domestic graduate coursework or international student you will be required to pay tuition fees. Tuition fees are indexed annually. Further information for domestic and international students about tuition and other fees can be found at Fees.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units
If you are an undergraduate student and have been offered a Commonwealth supported place, your fees are set by the Australian Government for each course. At ANU 1 EFTSL is 48 units (normally 8 x 6-unit courses). You can find your student contribution amount for each course at Fees. Where there is a unit range displayed for this course, not all unit options below may be available.
- Domestic fee paying students
- International fee paying students
Offerings, Dates and Class Summary Links
ANU utilises MyTimetable to enable students to view the timetable for their enrolled courses, browse, then self-allocate to small teaching activities / tutorials so they can better plan their time. Find out more on the Timetable webpage.
Class summaries, if available, can be accessed by clicking on the View link for the relevant class number.
|Class number||Class start date||Last day to enrol||Census date||Class end date||Mode Of Delivery||Class Summary|
|4420||15 Feb 2016||26 Feb 2016||31 Mar 2016||27 May 2016||In Person||N/A|