- Total units 24 Units
- Specialisation code APFN-SPEC
- Academic career Postgraduate
The specialisation in Applied Finance introduces students to the concepts underpinning finance, applying them to the study of financial instruments and markets.
On completion of the Specialisation in Applied Finance, students will be able to:
- explain the role of Australian and international financial markets, financial instruments and institutions;
- work with the three basic ideas underpinning finance: the time value of money, diversification and arbitrage; applying them to financial decision-making; and,
- analyse and interpret financial information, and engage and evaluate financial problems.
This specialisation requires the completion of 24 units, which must consist of:
24 units from completion of the following course(s):
|Applied Corporate Finance