- Total units 24 Units
- Specialisation code PROM-SPEC
- Academic career Postgraduate
By undertaking the specialisation in Project Management, students learn research-informed, best practice, industry-recognised techniques for the full project management cycle, including the development of project business cases, and the ensuing planning, leadership, monitoring and evaluation.
On satisfying the requirements for the project management specialisation, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- develop a business case for new projects;
- use tools for project selection, planning, leading, reporting and tracking;
- evaluate project success;
- explain and illustrate how projects are funded; and,
- apply best practice methodology to the management of projects.
This specialisation requires the completion of 24 units, which must consist of:
24 units from completion of the following course(s):
|MGMT7169||A Management Framework For Business Projects||6|
|MGMT8005||Project Risk and Issues Management||6|
|BUSN8062||Managing Major Projects: The Cross-Boundary Project Executive||6|
|MGMT7029||Leading Through Change||6|