- Code EMDV8108
- Unit Value 6 units
- Offered by Crawford School of Public Policy
- ANU College ANU College of Asia and the Pacific
- Course subject Environmental Management & Development
- Areas of interest Environmental Studies
- Academic career PGRD
- Mode of delivery In Person
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:Upon completion of EMDV 8108, students will have the knowledge required to understand a selection of challenges to using environmental and natural resource management frameworks and tools in contemporary settings. Students will be able to:
• Understand and describe a selection of key principles and frameworks that underpin environmental and natural resource management;
• Understand and describe how a selection of environmental and natural resource management tools are used in real world settings;
• Recognise and describe a range of social and technical challenges in a variety of environmental management and natural resource management situations.
Written assignments 50%, on-line discussion 25%, learning journal 25%
The ANU uses Turnitin to enhance student citation and referencing techniques, and to assess assignment submissions as a component of the University's approach to managing Academic Integrity. While the use of Turnitin is not mandatory, the ANU highly recommends Turnitin is used by both teaching staff and students. For additional information regarding Turnitin please visit the ANU Online website.
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
If you are a domestic graduate coursework or international student you will be required to pay tuition fees. Tuition fees are indexed annually. Further information for domestic and international students about tuition and other fees can be found at Fees.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units
If you are an undergraduate student and have been offered a Commonwealth supported place, your fees are set by the Australian Government for each course. At ANU 1 EFTSL is 48 units (normally 8 x 6-unit courses). You can find your student contribution amount for each course at Fees. Where there is a unit range displayed for this course, not all unit options below may be available.