- Code INDN6102
- Unit Value 6 units
- Offered by School of Culture History and Language
- ANU College ANU College of Asia and the Pacific
- Course subject Indonesian
- Areas of interest Asian Languages
An introduction to spoken Indonesian covering the core vocabulary and grammar of the language, question-answer interaction and a practical command of four commonly occurring conversational topics/situations.
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
1. Converse in a number of everyday situations, drawing on a moderately-sized stock of common vocabulary
2. Write questions, sentences, and simple paragraphs using several common sentence patterns
3. Read simplified short texts of a range of types
- oral exams x 2 (50%) [L.O. #1]
- written tests x 4 (30%) [L.O # 2, 3]
- quizzes x 4 (10%) [L.O # 2, 3]
- class participation (10%) [L.O. #1, 2]
The ANU uses Turnitin to enhance student citation and referencing techniques, and to assess assignment submissions as a component of the University's approach to managing Academic Integrity. While the use of Turnitin is not mandatory, the ANU highly recommends Turnitin is used by both teaching staff and students. For additional information regarding Turnitin please visit the ANU Online website.
Requisite and Incompatibility
Prescribed TextsThe course textbook will be available in electronic format on the course Wattle site.
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
If you are a domestic graduate coursework or international student you will be required to pay tuition fees. Tuition fees are indexed annually. Further information for domestic and international students about tuition and other fees can be found at Fees.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units
If you are an undergraduate student and have been offered a Commonwealth supported place, your fees are set by the Australian Government for each course. At ANU 1 EFTSL is 48 units (normally 8 x 6-unit courses). You can find your student contribution amount for each course at Fees. Where there is a unit range displayed for this course, not all unit options below may be available.
Offerings, Dates and Class Summary Links
Class summaries, if available, can be accessed by clicking on the View link for the relevant class number.
|Class number||Class start date||Last day to enrol||Census date||Class end date||Mode Of Delivery||Class Summary|
|2245||20 Feb 2017||27 Feb 2017||31 Mar 2017||26 May 2017||In Person||N/A|
|3799||20 Feb 2017||27 Feb 2017||31 Mar 2017||26 May 2017||Online||N/A|