- Minimum 24 Units
- Academic plan 6192XGCPPP
- CRICOS code 089715G
- Academic contact
The Graduate Certificate of Public Policy requires the completion of 24 units, which must consist of:
24 units from completion of courses in any of the following subject areas:
CRWF Crawford School of Public Policy
EMDV Environmental Management Development
IDEC International and Development Economics
POGO Policy and Governance
A Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 4/7.
All applicants must meet the University's English Language Admission Requirements for Students.
Anthropology, Applied Economics, Biodiversity Conservation, Development Studies, Economic Policy, Econometrics, Economics, Engineering, Geography, Human Ecology, Mathematics, Policy Studies, Political Economy, Political Sciences, Policy Studies, Population Studies, Resource Management and Environmental Science, Sociology, Statistics, Sustainability Science, Sustainable Development
- Annual indicative fee for domestic students
For more information see: http://www.anu.edu.au/students/program-administration/costs-fees
- Annual indicative fee for international students
For further information on International Tuition Fees see: https://www.anu.edu.au/students/program-administration/fees-payments/international-tuition-fees
ANU offers a wide range of scholarships to students to assist with the cost of their studies.
Eligibility to apply for ANU scholarships varies depending on the specifics of the scholarship and can be categorised by the type of student you are. Specific scholarship application process information is included in the relevant scholarship listing.
For further information see the Scholarships website.
The Graduate Certificate of Public Policy provides knowledge and professional skills for those who wish to broaden and deepen their general or technical skills in public policy. The Graduate Certificate provides students with a wide menu of choice of Crawford School master degree courses. Students who are thinking of later proceeding on to a Master degree should consider the course-selection requirements appropriate to the various Master degrees. Course advising is available to help with these choices.
Graduates from ANU have been rated as Australia's most employable graduates and among the most sought after by employers worldwide.
The latest Global Employability University Ranking, published by the Times Higher Education, rated ANU as Australia's top university for getting a job for the fourth year in a row.
Upon successful completion, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of foundational issues in the field of public policy, in Australia and globally
- Reflect critically on public policy issues and practical challenges in diverse contexts
- Demonstrate familiarity with research principles relevant to the field of public policy
- Identify appropriate analysis and research methods for public policy challenges
- Analyse political, technical or institutional policy problems from multiple perspectives
- Develop and communicate policy analysis or recommendations in changing policy environments
- Understand challenges relating to management, implementation and evaluation of public policies
Back to the Graduate Certificate of Public Policy page
Do you want to talk to someone before enrolling?