- Length 1 years full-time
- Minimum 48 Units
- Academic plan 6706XGDCP
- CRICOS code 078938E
- UAC code
Mode of delivery
About this degree
- Typically students will enrol in 24 units per semester (four courses): a full-time load.
- Domestic students may enrol in fewer courses each semester, known as part-time study. Part-time study will extend the duration of the degree and there are limitations to how long you can take to complete the degree.
- International students must always study full-time.
- You cannot study more than four courses (24 units) per semester, eight for the year.
- Elective COMP courses can be found on the School Masters course page.
- When choosing electives, please read the enrolment pattern mentioned below to see how many electives you may choose and where they fit in your programme.
- When choosing elective courses, check the course listing on Programs and Courses to ensure that you have the required and assumed knowledge before enrolling. If you don't, change your planned enrolment to make sure you take the pre-requisite course.
- COMP6120 Software Engineering
- COMP6240 Relational Databases
- COMP6260 Foundations of Computing
- COMP6261 Information Theory
- COMP6262 Logic
- COMP6300 Introduction to Computer Systems
- COMP6310 Concurrent and Distributed Systems
- COMP6340 Networked Information Systems
- COMP6390 HCI and Usability Engineering
- COMP6466 Algorithms
- COMP6720 Art and Interaction in New Media
- COMP6780 Web Development & Design
Please refer to the enrolment pattern in the Study tab
Important things to keep in mind when planning your enrolment
- You need to enrol in courses in both the First and Second Semester
- When selecting what courses to enrol in, you should read the following depending on when you commenced your programme:
Do you want to talk to someone before enrolling?
Contact CECS Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org