- Length 2 years full-time
- Minimum 96 Units
- Academic plan VCOMP
- CRICOS code 085934F
- UAC code
Mode of delivery
About this degree
- Typically students will enrol in 24 units per semester (four courses): a full-time load.
- Domestic students may enrol in fewer courses each semester, known as part-time study. Part-time study will extend the duration of the degree and there are limitations to how long you can take to complete the degree.International students must always study full-time.
- You cannot study more than four courses (24 units) per semester, eight for the year.
- Elective COMP courses can be found on the School Masters course page.
- Before selecting electives, please read the enrolment pattern mentioned below to see how many electives you may choose and where they fit in your programme.
- When choosing elective courses, check the course listing on Programs and Courses to ensure that you have the required and assumed knowledge before enrolling. If you don't, change your planned enrolment to make sure you take the pre-requisite course.
Important things to keep in mind when planning your enrolment
- You need to enrol in courses in both the First and Second Semester.
- When selecting what courses to enrol in, you should read the following depending on when you commenced your programme:
- Students are not required to complete a specialisation but may do so if they wish and they have space in their programme.
- Available specialisations for this program
- Students may be able to obtain exemption or credit for some of the introductory courses included in the core. Note: applying for exemption is a statement that should you take the ANU exam for that course you would achieve 70% or greater.
- Instructions on how to apply for credit/exemptions can be found here.
Do you want to talk to someone before enrolling?
Contact CECS Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org