- Total units 48 Units
- Areas of interest Mathematics, Photonics, Physics, Engineering, Electronics More...
- Major code ELCO-MAJ
- Academic career Undergraduate
Learning Outcomes1. Apply the advanced engineering concepts, modelling techniques and mathematical tools to analyse and design electronic and communication systems.
2. Conduct appropriate computer-based simulations and hardware experiments to investigate the performance of electronic and communication systems.
3. Solve complex design problems in electronics and communication systems and critically evaluate the outcomes.
4. Apply advanced knowledge of electronic engineering in diverse contexts and applications.
5. Use systems engineering approaches in conducting electronic engineering projects.
Professional Skills Mapping:
Mapping of Learning Outcomes to Professional Competencies
Areas of Interest
This major requires the completion of 48 units, which must include:
48 units from completion of the following course(s):
|ENGN1218||Introduction to Electronics||6|
|ENGN2218||Electronic Systems and Design||6|
|ENGN3213||Digital Systems and Microprocessors||6|
|ENGN4537||Discrete-Time Signal Processing||6|