- Code ACST3001
- Unit Value 6 units
- Offered by Rsch Sch of Finance, Actuarial Studies & App Stats
- ANU College ANU College of Business and Economics
- Course subject Actuarial Studies
- Areas of interest Actuarial Studies
- Academic career UGRD
- Mode of delivery In Person
First Semester 2019
See Future Offerings
See the course outline on http://cbe.anu.edu.au/students/student-information/college-courses/. Outlines are uploaded as they become available.
Students are expected to commit at least 10 hours per week to completing the work in this course. This will include at least 3 contact hours per week and up to 7 hours of private study time.
Requisite and Incompatibility
You will need to contact the Rsch Sch of Finance, Actuarial Studies & App Stats to request a permission code to enrol in this course.
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units
Offerings and Dates
|Class number||Class start date||Last day to enrol||Census date||Class end date||Mode Of Delivery||Class Summary|
|2803||25 Feb 2019||04 Mar 2019||31 Mar 2019||31 May 2019||In Person||N/A|