- Code ECON3153
- Unit Value 6 units
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- demonstrate an in-depth understanding of selected models and concepts of game theory.
- produce economic models with basic game theory and analyse these with the techniques and principles from class.
- demonstrate an in-depth understanding of articles that apply introductory game theory
- analyse many situations from a strategic viewpoint.
- in class quizzes (15) [LO 1,2,3,4]
- Mid-semseter exam (35) [LO 1,2,3,4]
- Final exam (50) [LO 1,2,3,4]
The ANU uses Turnitin to enhance student citation and referencing techniques, and to assess assignment submissions as a component of the University's approach to managing Academic Integrity. While the use of Turnitin is not mandatory, the ANU highly recommends Turnitin is used by both teaching staff and students. For additional information regarding Turnitin please visit the ANU Online website.
It is assumed that you are putting in a minimum of 10 hours of study per week; consisting of 3 hours of lectures, 1 hour of tutorials and 6 hours of individual study.
Requisite and Incompatibility
see class summary
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
If you are a domestic graduate coursework or international student you will be required to pay tuition fees. Tuition fees are indexed annually. Further information for domestic and international students about tuition and other fees can be found at Fees.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units
If you are an undergraduate student and have been offered a Commonwealth supported place, your fees are set by the Australian Government for each course. At ANU 1 EFTSL is 48 units (normally 8 x 6-unit courses). You can find your student contribution amount for each course at Fees. Where there is a unit range displayed for this course, not all unit options below may be available.
Offerings, Dates and Class Summary Links
Class summaries, if available, can be accessed by clicking on the View link for the relevant class number.