- Code MGMT8999
- Unit Value 0 units
- Offered by Research School of Management
- ANU College ANU College of Business and Economics
- Course subject Management
- Academic career PGRD
- Mode of delivery In Person
Principles of Management represents the culmination of the Master of Management program providing an overarching evidence based management (EBM) informed assessment of whether the participants have met the combined elements of the program. In doing so students need to demonstrate an evidence based approach to analytically and scientifically analyse all topics related to business. This course provides a summation of this to be awarded based on the student's successful completion of these requirements.
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Report principles, core and functional capabilities for Evidence-based practice (EBP) in Management
- Appraise contemporary issues in project management both nationally and internationally
- Demonstrate an understanding of the nature and process of management consulting
- Evaluate and orally present ideas, relationships, resources and networks by engaging with innovation stakeholders
- Integrate management principles in a comprehensive written format.
- MGMT7250 Exam B (35) [LO 1]
- MGMT7170 Final Exam (20) [LO 2]
- MGMT8172 Report (15) [LO 3]
- MGMT7165 Communicating Value presentation (10) [LO 4]
- THU thesis (20) [LO 5]
The ANU uses Turnitin to enhance student citation and referencing techniques, and to assess assignment submissions as a component of the University's approach to managing Academic Integrity. While the use of Turnitin is not mandatory, the ANU highly recommends Turnitin is used by both teaching staff and students. For additional information regarding Turnitin please visit the ANU Online website.
No inherent requirements
Requisite and Incompatibility
You will need to contact the Research School of Management to request a permission code to enrol in this course.
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
If you are a domestic graduate coursework or international student you will be required to pay tuition fees. Tuition fees are indexed annually. Further information for domestic and international students about tuition and other fees can be found at Fees.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 0 units
If you are an undergraduate student and have been offered a Commonwealth supported place, your fees are set by the Australian Government for each course. At ANU 1 EFTSL is 48 units (normally 8 x 6-unit courses). You can find your student contribution amount for each course at Fees. Where there is a unit range displayed for this course, not all unit options below may be available.