• Length 2 years full-time
  • Minimum 96 Units
Admission requirements
Do you want to talk to someone before enrolling? Contact info.cbe@anu.edu.au
  • Mode of delivery
    • Internal

Enrolment Status

It is possible to enrol in less than 24 units per semester but it will take you longer to finish your program and get your degree. If you are an international student you must always be enrolled full-time in 24 units each semester.

You are encouraged to enrol in courses for both First Semester and Second Semester.  You will be able to change your enrolment in courses up until Monday of week 2 of each semester without penalty.

Study Options

Master of Finance

Please note that ECON8069 Business Economics can be substituted by STAT6046.

Academic Advice

Before applying for any credit or exemption towards the program, students should read the information about credit applications on the CBE website: https://www.cbe.anu.edu.au/students/student-information/enrolment/application-for-credit_master-of-f... Students should include details of ANU courses for which they seek course credit on the credit application form. They are also required to attach course outlines of their previous studies (if not undertaken at ANU), or assessment of their qualification completed by any relevant professional bodies.

If after reading through these guidelines you are unsure about your which courses to enrol in, you can seek academic advice from the CBE Student Services during Orientation week, or contact your program convenor, Dr Anna Von-Reibnitz (anna.vonreibnitz@anu.edu.au). She is available by appointment. Please ensure you take a copy of your academic transcript with you when you meet with Dr Von-Reibnitz.

If you are required to have a permission number to enrol the course, or any course that is approved by Dr Von-Reibnitz, please complete an Application for Enrolment Change (http://www.anu.edu.au/files/resource/Enrolment-Change-Editable.pdf) and submit it to the CBE Student Services, or email to info.cbe@anu.edu.au.

Do you want to talk to someone before enrolling?

Contact info.cbe@anu.edu.au

Back to the top

Responsible Officer: Registrar, Student Administration / Page Contact: Website Administrator / Frequently Asked Questions