- Code MGMT7024
- Unit Value 6 units
- Offered by Research School of Management
- ANU College ANU College of Business and Economics
- Course subject Management
- Academic career PGRD
- Andrew Fox
- Mode of delivery In Person
First Semester 2020
See Future Offerings
The courses focuses on the management of the execution phase of projects. Students will learn practices and tools to monitor and control projects, making corrective decisions and introduce changes to plans to ensure the project achieves its objectives.
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the contextual factors affecting project monitoring and control during the project execution phase. (Ask + Remember)
- Implement evidence-based project control. (Acquire + Understand)
- Gauge the quality of available evidence to evaluate the project progress. ( Appraise + analyse)
- Ascertain the appropriate corrective actions based on relevant approaches and evidence to ensure that project status is effectively monitored, managed and communicated. (Aggregate + evaluate)
- Recognize the implications of the courses of actions on project outcomes. (Apply + evaluate)
- Devise a project execution report for future project monitoring and control (Assess + create)
- Assignment 1 (30) [LO null]
- Assignment 2 (40) [LO null]
- Assignment 3 (30) [LO null]
In response to COVID-19: Please note that Semester 2 Class Summary information (available under the classes tab) is as up to date as possible. Changes to Class Summaries not captured by this publication will be available to enrolled students via Wattle.
The ANU uses Turnitin to enhance student citation and referencing techniques, and to assess assignment submissions as a component of the University's approach to managing Academic Integrity. While the use of Turnitin is not mandatory, the ANU highly recommends Turnitin is used by both teaching staff and students. For additional information regarding Turnitin please visit the ANU Online website.
WorkloadIndividual assignments and group presentations
Any required texts will be posted on the course Wattle site.
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
If you are a domestic graduate coursework or international student you will be required to pay tuition fees. Tuition fees are indexed annually. Further information for domestic and international students about tuition and other fees can be found at Fees.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units
If you are an undergraduate student and have been offered a Commonwealth supported place, your fees are set by the Australian Government for each course. At ANU 1 EFTSL is 48 units (normally 8 x 6-unit courses). You can find your student contribution amount for each course at Fees. Where there is a unit range displayed for this course, not all unit options below may be available.
- Domestic fee paying students
- International fee paying students
Offerings, Dates and Class Summary Links
ANU utilises MyTimetable to enable students to view the timetable for their enrolled courses, browse, then self-allocate to small teaching activities / tutorials so they can better plan their time. Find out more on the Timetable webpage.
Class summaries, if available, can be accessed by clicking on the View link for the relevant class number.
|Class number||Class start date||Last day to enrol||Census date||Class end date||Mode Of Delivery||Class Summary|
|3214||24 Feb 2020||02 Mar 2020||08 May 2020||05 Jun 2020||In Person||View|
|4850||24 Feb 2020||02 Mar 2020||08 May 2020||05 Jun 2020||Online||N/A|