Master of Business Information Systems
A single two year postgraduate award offered by the ANU College of Business and Economics
Master of Business Information Systems2 Years 96 Units MBINS
The Master of Business Information Systems (MBIS) program equips graduates and professionals from any discipline to become evidence-based decision-makers, innovative problem solvers, responsible social citizens, and future leaders. The MBIS program provides specialised knowledge and skills in the area of Business Information Systems and can be tailored to include an additional discipline specialisation.
Industry placements via the CBE Internship courses are also available.
Research School of Management graduates complete their studies having demonstrated attributes of:
- Evidence-based thought leaders
- Innovators and pioneers
- Collaborative problem solvers
- Responsive and resilient professionals
- Effective communicators
- Internationally informed managers
- Ethical and responsible decision-makers
- Professionals with technical business competencies
- Responsible decision-makers