- Total units 48 Units
- Areas of interest Anthropology
- Specialisation code ANTH-HSPC
- Academic career Undergraduate
- Academic Contact Dr Caroline Schuster
The Anthropology Honours Specialisation gives you high-level preparation for professional life or a higher degree by research through the development of an advanced knowledge of the research principles and methods and theoretical concepts of anthropology, and through the design and implementation of a research project, typically a thesis of up to 20,000 words, that develops new understandings or that provides solutions to complex problems.
- pose a significantresearch question relating to anthropology;
- investigate thisquestion creatively, critically, ethically, and independently, includingthrough sophisticated use of appropriate theory and methodology as appropriateto anthropology, and place these investigations in the context of the relevantintellectual tradition; and
- communicate theirresearch and its findings through an appropriate medium.
This Honours specialisation requires the completion of 48 units, which must consist of:
48 units from the completion of the following course(s):