- Total units 24 Units
- Areas of interest Computer Science, Intelligent Systems
- Specialisation code ARIN-SPEC
- Academic career Undergraduate
- Academic Contact Dr Uwe Zimmer
This Specialisation is incompatible with the Computing and Mathematical Foundations minor; Intelligent Systems major; and Advanced Intelligent Systems major.
The Artificial Intelligence specialisation offers a deep insight into the world of artificial intelligence and its current frontiers. Students will learn about AI search, optimisation, reasoning, planning, diagnosis, intelligent agents (reinforcement learning, information-theoretic foundations).
- demonstrate a solid understanding of a variety of Artificial Intelligence approaches.
- formalise real-world problems and select the most appropriate Artificial Intelligence method to solve such a problem.
- implement Artificial Intelligence algorithms and design and carry out empirical evaluations.
- compare and critique all state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence approaches.
This Specialization requires the completion of 24 units from the following list:
COMP3620 Artificial Intelligence
COMP4620 Advanced Topics in Artificial Intelligence
COMP4691 OptimisationBack to the top