- Minimum 24 Units
- Academic plan CMGMT
- CRICOS code 030000G
- UAC code
Field of Education
- Business Management
The Graduate Certificate of Management (GCM) will equip students with a solid foundation of knowledge, skills and application in the management disciplines within an evidence-based management (EBM) framework. The GCM is a standalone program and also serves as a pathway for those who do not meet the traditional entry requirements for an ANU Masters program.
Graduates from ANU have been rated as Australia's most employable graduates and among the most sought after by employers worldwide.
The latest Global Employability University Ranking, published by the Times Higher Education, rated ANU as Australia's top university for getting a job for the fourth year in a row.
This program is available for applications to commence from First Semester, 2017
Upon successful completion, students will have the skills and knowledge to:
1. Evaluate and reflect on evidence to inform decision making
2. Explore opportunities and novel solutions to challenges
3. Work effectively with others to resolve challenges
4. Adapt to complex and uncertain situations
5. Engage, inform and influence stakeholders
6. Incorporate the influence of a changing global environment
7. Demonstrate ethical behaviour and make principled decisions
- Annual indicative fee for domestic students
For more information see: http://www.anu.edu.au/students/program-administration/costs-fees
- Annual indicative fee for international students
ANU offers a wide range of scholarships to students to assist with the cost of their studies.
Eligibility to apply for ANU scholarships varies depending on the specifics of the scholarship and can be categorised by the type of student you are. Specific scholarship application process information is included in the relevant scholarship listing.
For further information see the Scholarships website.
The Graduate Certificate of Management requires the completion of 24 units, which must consist of:
24 units from completion of the following four courses:
MGMT7250 Evidence-Based Management
MKTG7260 Marketing and Stakeholder Communications
MGMT7020 Technology and Project Management
BUSI7280 Managing in a Global Context
24 units from completion of one of the following specialisations: