- Code ITAL6502
- Unit Value 6 units
- Offered by School of Literature, Languages and Linguistics
- ANU College ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences
- Course subject Italian
- Areas of interest European Languages
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- communicate in more complext contexts of daily life, involving people, places and events
- have more complex comprehension of written texts describing people, places and aspects of Italian culture
- comprehend more complex daily conversation, including visual media
- understand more varied aspects of Italian society and culture than in ITAL6501
- appreciate Italy's geographical diversity and places of cultural, historical and artistic significance
- understand more complex linguistic features of the Italian language and relevant metalinguistic terminology
- develop further understanding of pragmatic aspects of the language
Indicative AssessmentGraduate students may attend joint classes with undergraduates. Assessment will include additional assignment work and a research essay on aspects of Italian language, culture, society and geography.
The ANU uses Turnitin to enhance student citation and referencing techniques, and to assess assignment submissions as a component of the University's approach to managing Academic Integrity. While the use of Turnitin is not mandatory, the ANU highly recommends Turnitin is used by both teaching staff and students. For additional information regarding Turnitin please visit the ANU Online website.
Requisite and Incompatibility
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
If you are a domestic graduate coursework or international student you will be required to pay tuition fees. Tuition fees are indexed annually. Further information for domestic and international students about tuition and other fees can be found at Fees.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units
If you are an undergraduate student and have been offered a Commonwealth supported place, your fees are set by the Australian Government for each course. At ANU 1 EFTSL is 48 units (normally 8 x 6-unit courses). You can find your student contribution amount for each course at Fees. Where there is a unit range displayed for this course, not all unit options below may be available.
Offerings, Dates and Class Summary Links
ANU utilises MyTimetable to enable students to view the timetable for their enrolled courses, browse, then self-allocate to small teaching activities / tutorials so they can better plan their time. Find out more on the Timetable webpage.
Class summaries, if available, can be accessed by clicking on the View link for the relevant class number.
|Class number||Class start date||Last day to enrol||Census date||Class end date||Mode Of Delivery||Class Summary|
|2266||20 Jul 2015||07 Aug 2015||31 Aug 2015||30 Oct 2015||In Person||N/A|