- Total units 48 Units
- Areas of interest Science Communication
- Specialisation code SCOM-HSPC
- Academic career Undergraduate
The Honours Specialisation in Science Communication is a unique opportunity to investigate how an aspect of science that you are passionate about:
- Has been communicated in the public arena.
- Might be communicated better.
- Is affected by such things as government policy and community opinion.
The kinds of projects that are possible are limited only by your imagination and your interests. The very best projects come from original ideas, initiated by enthusiastic people who are interested in some aspect of science and in how it is communicated.
Satisfaction of the admission requirements described in the relevant honours plan:
- with at least 4 courses in science communication or related to the proposed research area with at least 2 3000-level courses or equivalent
- And with the written approval of an identified supervisor for the research project.
This Honours specialisation requires the completion of 48 units, which must consist of:Back to the top