- Code COMP6262
- Unit Value 6 units
- Offered by Research School of Computer Science
- ANU College ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Course subject Computer Science
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
Upon completion of this course, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Express reasoning problems using first order logical notation.
- Construct natural deduction proofs in first order logic and translate between calculi.
- Explain the relationship between rules of deduction and the semantics of logic.
- Critically assess and compare philosophical views on issues arising from elementary logic
Indicative AssessmentAssignments (40%); Final exam (60%).
WorkloadTwenty six hours of lectures and twenty four hours of tutorials
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units
Offerings, Dates and Class Summary Links
Class summaries, if available, can be accessed by clicking on the View link for the relevant class number.
|Class number||Class start date||Last day to enrol||Census date||Class end date||Mode Of Delivery||Class Summary|
|3159||25 Feb 2019||04 Mar 2019||31 Mar 2019||31 May 2019||In Person||N/A|