- Total units 24 Units
- Specialisation code ARTIF-SPEC
- Academic career Postgraduate
The Artificial Intelligence specialisation offers a deep insight into the world of artificial intelligence and its current frontiers. Students will learn about AI search, optimisation, reasoning, planning, diagnosis, intelligent agents (reinforcement learning, information-theoretic foundations).
Learning OutcomesUpon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
1. demonstrate a solid understanding of a variety of Artificial Intelligence approaches.
2. formalise real-world problems and select the most appropriate Artificial Intelligence method to solve such a problem.
3. implement Artificial Intelligence algorithms and design and carry out empirical evaluations
4. compare and critique all state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence approaches.
5. understand the interaction of current industry trends and the state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence approaches.
This Specialization requires the completion of 24 units from the following list:
COMP6320 Artificial Intelligence
COMP8620 Advanced Topics in Artificial Intelligence
COMP8691 OptimisationBack to the top