- Code INDG8004
- Unit Value 6 units
- Offered by Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research
- ANU College ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences
- Course subject Indigenous Studies
- Areas of interest History, Indigenous Australian Studies, Law, Policy Studies, Human Rights
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- engage in informed debate about Australian government policy and practice towards Indigenous people;
- analyse other people's writing about Indigenous policy; and
- write critically and analytically about Australian Indigenous affairs policy debates.
- First Essay, 1500 words (25) [LO 1,2,3]
- Major Essay, 3000 words (50) [LO 1,2,3]
- Discussion Forums, 1500 words (25) [LO 1,2]
Workload130 hours of total student learning time made up from: a) 36 hours of contact over 12 weeks: 24 hours of lectures and 12 hours of tutorials; and b) 94 hours of independent student research, reading and writing.
Requisite and Incompatibility
All readings will be accessible through the course WATTLE site.
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units
Offerings, Dates and Class Summary Links
Class summaries, if available, can be accessed by clicking on the View link for the relevant class number.
|Class number||Class start date||Last day to enrol||Census date||Class end date||Mode Of Delivery||Class Summary|
|3062||24 Feb 2020||02 Mar 2020||31 Mar 2020||29 May 2020||In Person||N/A|