- Code MGMT3021
- Unit Value 6 units
- Offered by Research School of Management
- ANU College ANU College of Business and Economics
- Course subject Management
- Areas of interest Interdisciplinary Studies - Sustainability, Management
- Academic career UGRD
- Mode of delivery In Person
Second Semester 2020
See Future Offerings
This course aims to develop students' leadership skills. Specific topics covered include traits and behaviours of leaders, situational and charismatic leadership, ethics and corporate social responsibility, power and politics, managing change and taking action, conflict resolution and negotiation, leading teams and the relationship between leadership and organisational performance.
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- the importance of teams for delivering high performance;
- the major ethical, social pressures and challenges facing leaders today;
Students taking this course are expected to commit at least 10 hours per week to completing the work. This will include 3 hours per week in class and at least 7 hours a week on average (including non-teaching weeks) on course reading, research, writing and assignment work.
Requisite and Incompatibility
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units
Offerings, Dates and Class Summary Links
Class summaries, if available, can be accessed by clicking on the View link for the relevant class number.
|Class number||Class start date||Last day to enrol||Census date||Class end date||Mode Of Delivery||Class Summary|
|7368||27 Jul 2020||03 Aug 2020||31 Aug 2020||30 Oct 2020||In Person||N/A|