- Total units 48 Units
- Specialisation code MGMT-HSPC
- Academic career Undergraduate
Honours in Management builds on undergraduate studies in management or corporate sustainability. It comprises three compulsory research methodology courses, one elective course and the completion of a research thesis.
The research thesis, taken over the entire year with the major emphasis occurring after completion of the coursework, is the critical part of the program as it provides evidence of the student's ability to undertake original research under supervision. Candidates attend the weekly Research School of Management Seminar Series, and present a seminar on their proposed thesis towards the end of their first semester.
- A major or equivalent in a cognate discipline
- with a weighted average mark equivalent to an ANU 75% calculated from the 36 units (i.e. 0.75 EFTSL) of courses in cognate disciplines, excluding 1000-level courses (i.e. introductory undergraduate courses), with the highest marks
- and with the written approval of the Honours Convener.
The number of places available in the program may be limited by the Dean due to supervisory capacity.
This Honours specialisation requires the completion of 48 units, which must consist of:
42 units from completion of the following course(s):
|MGMT4006||Management Research Methods||6|
|MGMT4018||Qualitative Research Methods||6|
|MGMT4019||Quantitative Research Methods in Management||6|
|MGMT4500||Management Honours Thesis||6-24|
6 units from completion of the following course(s):
7000- and 8000-level courses from the following subject areas:
MKTG MarketingBack to the top