Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- demonstrate an understanding of selected models and concepts of game theory.
- produce simple economic models with basic game theory and analyse these with the techniques and principles from class.
- demonstrate an understanding of articles that apply introductory game theory
- analyse many situations from a strategic viewpoint.
- in class quizzes (15) [LO 1,2,3,4]
- Mid semester exam (35) [LO 1,2,3,4]
- Final Exam (50) [LO 1,2,3,4]
10 hours of study per week including 2 hours of lectures and 1 hour of tutorials.
Requisite and Incompatibility
see class summary.
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units