- Code ECON3152
- Unit Value 6 units
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- demonstrate an understanding of selected models and concepts of game theory.
- produce simple economic models with basic game theory and analyse these with the techniques and principles from class.
- demonstrate an understanding of articles that apply introductory game theory
- analyse many situations from a strategic viewpoint.
- in class quizzes (15) [LO 1,2,3,4]
- Mid semester exam (35) [LO 1,2,3,4]
- Final Exam (50) [LO 1,2,3,4]
The ANU uses Turnitin to enhance student citation and referencing techniques, and to assess assignment submissions as a component of the University's approach to managing Academic Integrity. While the use of Turnitin is not mandatory, the ANU highly recommends Turnitin is used by both teaching staff and students. For additional information regarding Turnitin please visit the ANU Online website.
10 hours of study per week including 2 hours of lectures and 1 hour of tutorials.
Requisite and Incompatibility
see class summary.
Tuition fees are for the academic year indicated at the top of the page.
Commonwealth Support (CSP) Students
If you have been offered a Commonwealth supported place, your fees are set by the Australian Government for each course. At ANU 1 EFTSL is 48 units (normally 8 x 6-unit courses). More information about your student contribution amount for each course at Fees.
- Student Contribution Band:
- Unit value:
- 6 units
If you are a domestic graduate coursework student with a Domestic Tuition Fee (DTF) place or international student you will be required to pay course tuition fees (see below). Course tuition fees are indexed annually. Further information for domestic and international students about tuition and other fees can be found at Fees.
Where there is a unit range displayed for this course, not all unit options below may be available.
Offerings, Dates and Class Summary Links
Class summaries, if available, can be accessed by clicking on the View link for the relevant class number.
|Class number||Class start date||Last day to enrol||Census date||Class end date||Mode Of Delivery||Class Summary|
|7437||25 Jul 2022||01 Aug 2022||31 Aug 2022||28 Oct 2022||In Person||N/A|