- Total units 24 Units
- Specialisation code ARTIF-SPEC
- Academic career Postgraduate
- Academic Contact Dr Uwe Zimmer
The Artificial Intelligence specialisation offers a deep insight into the world of artificial intelligence and its current frontiers. Students will learn about AI search, optimisation, reasoning, planning, diagnosis, intelligent agents (reinforcement learning, information-theoretic foundations).
- demonstrate a solid understanding of a variety of Artificial Intelligence approaches.
- formalise real-world problems and select the most appropriate Artificial Intelligence method to solve such a problem.
- implement Artificial Intelligence algorithms and design and carry out empirical evaluations
- compare and critique all state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence approaches.
- understand the interaction of current industry trends and the state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence approaches.