- Total units 24 Units
- Areas of interest Management, Project Management
- Specialisation code PROM-SPEC
- Academic career Postgraduate
- Academic Contact Dr Alexander Richardson
By undertaking the specialisation in Project Management, students learn research-informed, best practice, industry-recognised techniques for the full project management cycle, including the development of project business cases, and the ensuing planning, leadership, monitoring and evaluation.
- Develop a business case for new projects;
- Use tools for project selection, planning, leading, reporting and tracking;
- Evaluate project success;
- Explain and illustrate how projects are funded; and
- Apply best practice methodology to the management of projects.
This specialisation requires the completion of 24 units, which must consist of:
MGMT7169 - A Management Framework For Business Projects (6 units)
MGMT7170 - Tools and Techniques for Business Project Management (6 units)
MGMT8005 - Project Risk and Issues Management (6 units)
MGMT8062 - Managing Major Projects (6 units)Back to the top